Monday, March 14, 2011

Annette Funicello

I felt so sad when I saw this on the internet. I loved to watch HER in her fun and cute movies. She's so
pretty. I kept trying to find out how she is TODAY, but not much info. out there except that she's
having a hard time due to her advanced Multiple Sclerosis. I know what smoke can do to someone who's vulnerable, I've been through something similar. But not nearly as drastic has what she just went through.
I remember in or home in Idaho, the neighbors garage (accross the street from us) caught on fire. This was in the summer, so the windows were open and all the smoke came into the house. David was at work and I felt so helpless, I couldn't get a hold of him and I was too weak to drive. Of course I shut the windows as fast as I could, but it had already affected my breathing. I was forced to hold still, before my breathing became even more difficult, and trying no to go into a panic attack. 
In other words I can feel a little bit of her pain, I hope Annette can get through this, she's one of the
first people I looked into on how they deal with their Multiple Sclerosis.